So Dev once suggested that i make a character to go with his Xenoverse OC (Glazure) and oops, i made a fancharacter who now rich with story, made more fancharacters for her to interact with, and now that's all i wanna draw.
But for now have a massive sketchdump.
1. My fancharacter, Ama, a witch. Rather reclusive, and would completely avoid other people if it weren't for the fact that she needed money to make ends meet, which she does by selling magical charms, and telling fortunes with her tarot cards. Hexing is also a specialty of hers, but she does not advertise or sell her darker services, unless a customer is able to bring her a rare item. Although fairly skilled with magic and capable of fending for herself against stronger earthlings, Ama is very aware that she's still just a human, and coupled with being insecure, she becomes incredibly fearful when in dangerous situations or in the presence of individuals that could easily overpower her.
She also has a raven as a "familiar", which she named Tick-Tick.
2. Glazure, my husband's fancharacter. Same race as Frieza, which makes his job as a peacekeeping mercenary rather difficult. Still, he is dedicated to protecting those in need and being hilariously oblivious to Earth customs makes him a bit less scary than he actually is.
3. Ama and Glazure met previously when he saved her from a rampaging T-Rex. After getting herself into a bit of a pickle, Ama goes to Glazure for help, and walks in on Glazure getting blasted during a sparring match and having to heal him.
4. The two kind of butt heads alot.
5. Random sketches of Ama fighting. Strictly uses magic, but eventually learns how to use ki.
6. Did a mention she can't fly? (but again, she learns eventually).
7. Filler. Fortune-telling doesn't exactly garner alot of customers.
8. Another filler. Ama tends to brood alot.
9. MORE FILLER.
10. Two baby namekians by the names of Babo and Col. Babo aspires to be a warrior namekian and likes going on adventures that get him and his brother is trouble. Col is more well-behaved and spends his time chilling when he's not being dragged around by Babo.
11. Ama and the two nameks don't meet on good terms.
12. However, Ama develops and unlikely bond with the little slug children through the constant rage and annoyances they cause her.
13. Ama was brought up the old fashioned way and resorts to smacking the lil guys around when they test her. This usually leads to being tattled on, and Glazure lecturing her on how she shouldn't beat children.
Ama, Babo and Col are mine.
Glazure belongs to Dev
Dragonball Z belongs to Akira Toriyama/Toei Animation